The HYDROMASK project – consists on the development of a mask with saturation warning signals. It’s a project resulting from supporting measures of the state to help the economy in the current context of the Covid-19 pandemic situation, which the objective is developing a facial PPE that allows the user to identify visually the mask saturation and possible impairment of its efficiency, thus contributing to the active fight against spreading the virus in the community.
It’s a Co-Promotion project, whose consortium is composed of two entities - OLDTRADING (business entity) and CeNTI (entity in the D&I system) - whose values are complementary in order to take advantage of the skills of both, regarding the development of new solutions characterized by innovation. OLDTRADING, the leading promoter of this project, with an extensive knowledge of the production of seamless textile structures and CeNTI, contributing with its proven know-how in the processing of textile fibers, as well as in surface coatings.
The project consists of a consortium between Oldtrading, the promoter company, and CeNTI, with a total investment of 144 252.26 euros and is co-financed by Portugal 2020, under the Northern Regional Operational Program (North 2020) and the European Regional Development Fund with a global support of 115,401.81 euros.
It started on July 1, 2020 and is programmed to end on December 31, 2020, the aim is to obtain an innovative face protection mask with added warning signals properties, which will contribute to greater effectiveness in terms of community safety, reinforcing the fight against COVID-19.
All the detailed information of the project is on the following website: https://www.centi.pt/en/projects/health-wellbeing/hydromask-en
be@t - Bioeconomy at Textiles
Technological Centre for Textile and Clothing of Portugal – CITEVE
The be@t project has as its overall objective the generation and consolidation of a truly innovative, sustainable and circular National Textile and Clothing Industry. Specifically, it aims to:
· Develop new textile products and materials that are traceable, of biological origin, renewable (including forest-derived materials, agro-industrial waste and alternative natural fibers) and with improved environmental credentials, without affecting their performance levels.
· Develop advanced and sustainable production and finishing technologies and processes.
· Explore innovative eco-design and eco-engineering approaches to ensure the circularity of all textile products generated in this structuring project
· Promote the use/reuse, collection and recycling of textiles, economic business models and strategic partnerships, as well as effective regional policies, to implement circular, sustainable and cost-effective textile value chains.
· Contribute to a culture of sustainability and responsible consumption by informing and involving consumers, textile chain actors, brands and other relevant stakeholders
· Contribute to the generation and consolidation of a truly innovative, sustainable and circular National Textil and Clothing Industry.
55 partners with complementary skills:
14 Non-SME Companies (Corresponding to 26% of the consortium)
17 SME Companies (Corresponding to 30% of the consortium)
21 ENESII (Corresponding to 39% of the consortium)
3 Others (6%)
Total project investment:
Total project funding:
Start date: 1st of july 2022 End date: 31st of december 2025
For more information, please consult our website: Homepage PT :: Beat (bioeconomy-at-textiles.com)
© 2017 Oldtrading, LDA. · All rights reserved · Redicom